Guest author: EC Synkowski of OptimizeMe Nutrition
With more than 500 gyms completing my #800gChallenge® and Lazy Macros® on SugarWOD, I’m thrilled to announce the content and scoring system have been completely updated. And if you purchase before May 18…
New customers get 15% off
Repeat customers get 30% off
You Don’t Need To Reinvent the Wheel. You Do Need To Engage.
Every gym owner knows how important nutrition is for their members’ results, and nutrition challenges offer a great way to scale your efforts while running a fun community event.
Many gym owners, however, try to reinvent nutrition when they run a new challenge. They pressure themselves to come up with some new “interesting” way to eat. But the truth is, the stuff that works is not new and “interesting.” It’s the tried-and-true basics of mostly whole, unprocessed foods done on repeat forever. It’s about getting enough quality foods without overshooting quantity.
And most of your members aren’t doing that.
They don’t need a new way to eat. They need to recommit to doing what we all know works.
Over 70% of U.S. adults aged 20 and older are overweight, and around 90% of U.S. adults aren’t eating enough fruits and vegetables. So why focus on these 30-day extreme ideas like carnivore, keto, or no sugar that are neither necessary nor sustainable enough for long-term results?
We simply need to reengage your members about the basics.
2 Nutrition Challenges for Your Gym Members
Enter my plug-and-play gym challenges, where people focus on adding fruits and veggies (#800gChallenge®) or fruits, veggies, and protein (Lazy Macros® Challenge) without restricting any foods in their diet.
These are the basic areas most people need to focus on. Instead of coming up with a new idea for how to eat, shift your focus to creating engagement:
- How do you get more members to sign up?
- How do you get more members to stick to the challenge?
Really simple things like running a well-organized challenge, reaching out to individuals, responding to all questions, and actively participating yourself go a long way toward building engagement.
My nutrition challenges give you the roadmap – and then you need to execute to drive interest and engagement.
What Do the OptimizeMe Nutrition Challenges Include?
My prebuilt challenges are a way to offer nutrition to gym members without having to start from scratch. You reduce your time by more than 80% by getting the marketing materials, scoring rules, and educational content delivered via the app throughout the challenge.
Both nutrition challenges include:
- Step-by-step instructions for running the challenge, particularly during the promotional period (it’s on autopilot in the app after kickoff!)
- Promotional social media posts and emails
- Regular educational content throughout the challenge
- Real-time scoring and leaderboards
Note: The content differs between the #800gChallenge® and Lazy Macros® Challenge such that gyms can run both.
We’ve Already Run a Nutrition Challenge. What’s New?
As of last month, both products have been overhauled with:
- A shorter, streamlined promotional period (2 weeks) to drive sign-ups and new social media posts
- Updated educational content, all delivered via captioned video content within the app
- New scoring system to foster engagement among members
Even if you’ve done the challenge(s) before, it’s a whole new experience! And repeat customers get 30% off.
Remember, these prebuilt challenges are designed to help bring in revenue for your gym. Even at a conservative fee of $25 per person for a challenge, a gym with 50 participants will generate over $1,000. You can recoup your product cost and compensate employees for additional work.
Want to hear about the challenges from another owner?
Why Should I Buy the Challenges Right Now?
From now until May 18, 2022, you can get discount pricing on either nutrition challenge! Run a challenge in June to kick off summer with sustainable eating habits.
NEW customers, use these links:
Discount code: 15FORME
Get 30% off by emailing EC for a discount code: email@example.com
Nutrition Challenge Notes
- If your gym has not already run the #800gChallenge®, it is HIGHLY recommended to do that first. Once your group is successful with that, you can add the Lazy Macros® Challenge at a later date.
- Challenges must kick off within 2 months of the purchase date.
- For questions about the #800gChallenge, the Lazy Macros® Challenge, or product samples, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Guest Author
EC Synkowski runs OptimizeMe Nutrition, a company offering B2B/B2C educational products, mobile-app-based challenges, and corporate wellness programs. She is a Certified Nutritionist Specialist®, licensed dietician nutritionist, and Certified Level 4 CrossFit coach.