– POSITION FILLED –
Position: Front End Developer
About the position
We are located in Boulder, CO, but you don’t have to be. We make heavy use of online tools including Slack, Google Docs, GitHub to collaborate. We are open to local or remote team members.
A typical week
You will work on features in all phases of their “life-cycle”:
- You’ll brainstorm with our team to conceptualize new features
- You’ll collaborate to build new features for our large-and-growing user base
- You’ll learn about new web technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- You’ll help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Infrastructure – AWS, Heroku, mLab, Algolia, Stream.io, Keen.io, GitHub
- Front end – LESS/CSS, EJS, jQuery, Objective-C (iOS), Java (Android)
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Experience with modern browser technologies
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to get the details “just right”
- An ability to collaborate closely with team members to provide creative solutions to unique problems.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, time-management, and planning skills and the ability to self-manage tasks.
- An understanding that what we do helps small business, gyms and online fitness communities serve their membership. We are helping the world get fitter.
- Academic background in computer science (BSc or MSc)
- Experience in small startup environments
- Experience designing web sites or applications
Should we talk?
If you share our passion and would thrive in our environment, we’d love to hear from you! Send us an email at email@example.com and let us know something about you:
- Why would you be a good fit with us?
- Description, screenshots or links to an online portfolio
- Something we could do to improve our website or mobile app.
- Your favorite workout.
- Your work history via CV / resume.